Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A great find

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you all know I have been trying to live a healthy life and so far it is going so great. I have been tracking food intake and exercises at My Fitness Pal this site is amazing and they have an app for my iphone. I have been under my calories since day one. I started doing cardio to build my stamina then next week I will kick it up a notch. Can you believe that I found this blazer at Goodwill for only $4.99 it was an amazing find. I've also found other things to but you will have to wait on my upcoming post. I hope you guys had a great day.

Jackie

Blazer- Goodwill
Top- Wetseal
Skirt- Charlotte Russe
Wedges- Forever21

Please vote for my Asa for the Gerber Generation Contest
Locate by name & city: Asa/Midland
Click photo/Vote/Enter Valid Email Address/Verify


Don't forget to enter the giveaway here.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEy girl! Werent the collections amazing!?? So, I am going to post the other collections from last night soon. I will most DEF keep you posted on details of the next Fashion Week, I think it will be in the spring and they would be SO AWESOME if you came!
PS--So jealous of your blazer find at the Goodwill! AND keep up the good work with your healthy lifestyle you look great!!

XX

Unknown said...

Ouhh that blazer is so fun! Cool find:D

Sanny said...

I couldn't agree more! I love the plaid details of your blazer! And the price is amazing! I admire your dedication to the healthier life style! I always cheat on my own schedule, eek!

Have a festive weekend, darl (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

great outfit.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/