Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bag Fetish

Satchels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi, everyone!!! Sorry that I have been MIA for the past few days. I have been sick and not only that my weekend was super busy as always. Anyway, have you guys checked out my new header. What do you think? Rachel from Visual Basic did a fantastic job I couldn't be more happier with the result. So if your looking for a new header contact her and she'll be glad to help. On another note my giveaway came to a close yesterday. I will be contacting two winners shortly using random.org. So good luck to those who entered. Well I just wanted to share a couple of things. On to the pictures of bags. I am in love with these bags right now. There are so many shapes, patterns and colors. I snagged my first satchel which was vintage. I couldn't believe it. Which one is your favorite. Have a great day!!!

Jackie

2 comments:

Sanny said...

Welcome back! I hope you feel better already! I totally love your new header, it's so you and FAB!

Have a wonderful one, darl (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

You header is AWESOME.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/