Thursday, September 9, 2010

Polaroid Lookbook: No.5

Valerie Dumaine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My newest fave designer. Valerie Dumaine from Montreal , Canada. I decided that I wanted to also feature lookbooks of independent designers and I must say I am completely in love with this collection. Such talent and beauty. I am beyond memorized and completely speechless. I love the tweed jackets, cute patterned dresses and tops. The collection is so elegant. The model is perfect for modeling the collection with her red gorgeous hair. You can visit her website Valerie Dumaine. What do you think of this collection?

Jackie

8 comments:

Marissa said...

This really makes me think that more designers should be using redheads!

xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)

Jackie said...

Marissa, I totally agree. Designers should be open to new models.

dennica pearl said...

wowwww, the fuschia coat is beautiful!

<3 dennica pearl
- through the eyes of a pearl
- vintage shop

Law1sfab said...

wow I love lookbooks and this collection is stunning I love the oversized pink coat and the dresses are so cool. Great blog xx

Sanny said...

Gorgeous collection! (:
Not really my cup of tea but I really adore the coat on the top. Pretty!

Have a good one!

Sanny's Head to Heart

KaitlynMcCall said...

PERFECT CH0ICES!

C0ME CHECK 0UT MY NEWEST P0ST! : )
http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/

<3

xxyy said...

This is the first time I hear about her. She has lovely pieces. I love the 3rd dress and the last, pink coat.

theversastyle said...

loving this.. the details look amazing. the pink coat looks amazing with the feminine pink but masculine silhouette.