Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Madness

I had an amazing weekend. Friday, my honey had a softball game so my daughter and I went to cheer him on which led his team to win. Afterwards we ordered takeout, rented movies and went home to snuggle in our bed. Saturday was game night with the family which ended at 2 AM. Sunday was a blur I really didn't do much but just lazy around the house.

How was your weekend?

And it is Monday...madness I tell you. Another work week which I'm already looking forward to the weekend. I wanted to change my blog alittle adding a few things I wanted to share with you guys like blogging about my life, music, fashion, giveaways, my style anything and everything really. My thing is that I want to interact and get to know my fellow blogger friends or new ones. Maybe someday we can meet. Here are a few pics of what I have most of the time at my desk.

All photos are courtesy of Flickr. If you work at an office what's on your desk?

1. Coffee- I can't seem to live without this. The smell and taste makes me feel warm inside.


2. Pancakes- I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast on Saturday for the fam.



3. Pens- I love all sorts of colored pens and I always keep a few at my desk.


4. Notebooks- I love notebooks especially when they have anytype of decorations on it.



Have a great Monday!!!

Jackie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pancakes looks delicious. Awesome post.

Jennifer