Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Looking at it one way

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My day today seem rather slow waiting for 5 o'clock to roll around when it's only 8 AM was not the best way of thinking that time will speed it self up. I encountered a few not so very nice customers. Why do people have to come off rude when your on the phone with them is it because they feel they have more power then I do. We're all humans. By the time I looked up at the clock I was an hour away from picking up my daughter. When arriving home I made my honey take pictures of me at a place I felt may have potential for future picture taking. Today I wanted to dress casual as you can see in my photos. Nothing to drastic I bought the shirt from Forever21 when I was in Vegas and I have been eyeing the Aldo clogs online since we don't have one where I'm from. When I did visit the Aldo in Vegas they didn't have my size so they ordered them and when I arrived home they were waiting for me at my door steps. Currently at the moment I am trying to type while put my daughter to sleep but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Unless my any miracle possible that my honey will speed read his book that he has to study for. So I leave you right now with a few pics and I hope you like them.

PS I hope by the end of this year I get a better quality camera for either my upcoming birthday in September or Christmas maybe.

Jackie

Top/Shades- Forever21
Shorts- Charlotte Russe
Clots- Aldo

bloglovin

1 comment: