Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ordinary day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey, dolls!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is drawing near. Work has had me busy and I'm trying to play catch up. I wanted to wear something more comfy yesterday. The dress I found at BJ's consignment store, well let's just say the whole entire outfit is from their one exception of the shades from F21. I will be doing a contest soon. I will have it posted this weekend with products and rules. I can't wait for my vacation coming up in just less then two weeks to Vegas. I will be doing lots of shopping from Zara to the Buffalo Exchange. I can't wait to find so many cute clothes. Thanks to all my readers who have been following me and to those who are my chic friends on chictopia thanks for all the comments. I completely forgot to mention on the last photo my daughter happened to be in the shot. Excuse her being in just her pamper she loves being naked. That's my little cutie. Until next time. Love ya!



Jackie



BJ's consignment- head to toe

F21 Shades

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your dress you look amazing xoxo