Thursday, June 17, 2010

Important Update

Hi, dolls! I have been doing a lot of thinking about my blog/fashion posts. Those who have been following me greatly appreciated so much for all of your support. Due to some minor decisions I have thought out through my head I will put fashion blogging to a hold. I would like to share with you all my decisions on this but it's a bit personal that when the time comes I will share it when ready. I will tell you that I have been working so hard on my online store which will be released January 2011. That it has taken me away from my fashion postings. I thank you so much. I hope you all have a great day and rest of the week. I will be on vacation next Wednesday to Vegas. Happy blogging. Thanks again since this will be my first but not last posting.

No comments: