Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I spent my weekend in Weatherford Texas about five hours away from Midland. We visited Justin's grandma for her 70th birthday and for mother's day. I was happy to get away for the weekend a mini vacation with the family. We had dinner at Babe's where they served nothing but chicken and veggies. My mother's day gift from my honey was to shop at Forever21. I will be doing a haul video of the purchase I made. I'm so glad that I got to shop there it is by far my favorite plate to shop not to mention that it is very affordable. I have been extremely busy with school and working on my top secret projects that I've only managed to share with a few people that I trust. I do apologize for the photos since they are not at its best qualities. I promise my next step after getting a mac laptop is to purchase a better camera at least for the most part I have a different scenery rather than taking pictures in my front yard. Until next time..

Jackie

Charlotte Russe gray blazer
Wetseal tunic top
Steve Madden sling back heels

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute shoes x

http://rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com/