Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bright Sun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello fellow readers. It has been awhile since I last did a post. What a hectic week this has been. My daughters birthday party was a success unfortunately she came down with a stomach bug. So it left me at home with her to take care of and wasn't up to dress up and take pictures. Today's post isn't any different I still have the same scenery as to the rest...my house. It really is hard to find great locations when living in a small town. I think this weekend I will go scenery/location hunting. To say the least I've been managing to take photos with my iPhone ideally I was using my HP touchscreen camera but my iPhone is so much handy. I can't wait to buy my very first professional camera like all the wonderful fashion blogger out there. Well until my next post bye for now.


Target hair accessories
Wetseal black see through top
Black stockings
Charlotte Russe pink pumps



bloglovin

No comments: