Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Under the weather








Charlotte Russe charcoal shirt-Target tribal leopard skirt-Gray tights-Charlotte Russe boots

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been sick for the last couple of days. I was in bed the whole entire time almost looking somewhat of a zombie. Today's look really was something I just threw on together didn't put much thought as to how I was going to accomplish it. As you can see my hair was all over the place this years weather has me going crazy. It will be hot one day then cold the next. My daughter will be turning one this Sunday, happy to see her become so independent but sad to see her grow up. We are throwing her a huge birthday bash the end of April can't wait for that. For the most part I have everything I need for her party.

Love Fashion,
Jackie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous too x