Thursday, March 11, 2010






I apologize for not posting in the last couple of days. I've been sick with a cold and kept in bed throughout those days. It has been a horrible feeling that I couldn't bare to do it any longer. Being that the only thing that would cure my illness would be taking medicines and resting which was my only cure for my well being. Well enough said of that. As you can see I haven't managed to locate any great places to take my photos. My boyfriend took these in fron of our house he did say that we were going to hunt for amazing locations for me take my photos. For the past three days it has been so windy I kno this because laying in bed sick all day that's just about all that you hear besides the television at a low volume trying not to watch the same old shows. But today was extremely worst since all you feel is sand against your face ruining your makeup and hair.

After work I will a little shopping for my daughter. She's in need of some walking shoes for daycare since she's been on the move a lot lately there but we never get to see it at home. Then work out with the boyfriend and some stuyding. Also, visit my chictopia.com/jackiedailystyle account and I'm in the processing of creating my own channel account on youtube so that you can check out my daily finds/style/everything else fashionable.

Have a good rest of the day.
Jackie

No comments: