Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green on my nails






Today like any other day seems to drag during working hours. Falling asleep at your desk isn't a good idea when the boss man catches you. Why can't your work place allow 30 minute naps. We would be so much happier not to mention the only time you are sleepy is after lunch, why is that? I went to HEB to purchase food for my company's brunch for St. Patty's day tomorrow. I happen to pass by the nail polish and grabbed a pretty light lime green color. When I arrived home I worked on some of my sketches for school while painting my nails. At first I didn't like how the nail polish looked when I applied it to my nails but after the second to third coat it looked better. So you will be seeing the green nail polish on my nails when I post my photos tomorrow.
xoxo
Jackie

No comments: