Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls Night













Saturday was Justin's sister bacherlotte party. I met up with the girls for dinner and this was my outfit for the day until then. I ate before going so we all just had drinks and cake. I got the bride to be lingerie and thongs for the honey and she received so many gifts. I had a blast going to the club afterwards and of course I initial plan was to get her drunk and not remember anything from the night before. This bride to be was fine the next day with no hangover what so ever. Then of course time change, blah I hate it so much. As you can see I haven't changed my blog yet I've been busy doing homework and quizzes for class. So this will be short.
Charlotte Russe ruffled top
F21 polka dot high wasted shorts
Target polka dot stockings
Shoedazzle leopard pumps
xoxo
Jackie

No comments: