Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pale Pink

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey, everyone!!! It's Saturday and I have no plans. I guess that's the life of a mother. As you all know from my last post I have been working on my online store and I must tell you it's hard work. My blood, sweat and tears are all in this website. I am trying so hard to make it look good and presentable to my customers. I will be carrying quality clothes and will be inexpensive. I'm hoping for a release by 2011 so crossing fingers. These past two weeks I have been in a cooking mood. Cooking anything and everything. Oh before I forget to mention I have finally got the fanpage back on Facebook and I'm also starting to style again. I had to stop for awhile since I was overloaded with so many projects but I need to try and earn extra cash. I super excited to back to doing that again. I just love helping people especially those in need of fashion. Well I'm off to watch movies with my honey and work for a little while on the website. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Jackie

Tunic/Pumps- Charlotte Russe
Bag- Thrifted

10 comments:

Amy Fashion Blog said...

Good Luck on getting your store set up.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Sanny said...

You are such a hard worker, good luck on your store!

Ps. that tunic you are wearing is so fab!(:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

you look great! :) nice blog, hope you'll become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

20 York Street said...

Love the tunic, you look so chic!

Good luck on your online store!

besos,

ML
Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

pancakeSTACKER said...

What a beautiful tunic! I can't wait to see how your hard work turns out! I have yet to start my online store, but trust me, it's also in the works. I can't wait to get it started! Best of luck to setting yours all up!

Hope you'll stop by again soon!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

matchboxmuse said...

that's a very pretty tunic :) good luck with your online store! you have a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other?

love, M

Alina A. said...

good luck with your store girl! I`m sure it`s gonna turn out amazing. Gorgeous dress you are wearing.xx

Mitzi Cocoa said...

I love the detailing on top of this tunic! These photos turned out so beautifully.

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

You look stunning as usual!

Stay gorgeous!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Under the Fluorescents said...

the detailing on that dress is so pretty!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/