Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi, girlies!!! I'm feeling so much better now. The best thing to cure any cold is tons of sleep and of course meds. My weekend was filled with family, laughs, love and good times. I spent my Saturday with my sister in-law helping her get the room ready for my niece to get here in October. I can't believe I'm going to have a niece Asa will have a girl cousin and not be surrounded with so many boys. Sunday we all went to my moms for lunch. I love family time. I can't believe how chilly it has been these past mornings you know what that means winter is upon us. Thank you to everyone who voted on a set for my new header. I tallied it all up and I'm ready for Rach to view it and create my cute header. I can't wait to see it and to put it on my blog. How was you guys weekend?

Jackie

Top- Unknown
Shorts- Wetseal
Bucket bag/boots- Charlotte Russe

9 comments:

Sanny said...

The flowery blouse (or is it a tunic?) is so cute! And the fedora is such a nice add ups!

Glad that your weekend was good! I love mine too!

Have a good one, darl (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pics they are so cool! love the print on your shirt!

Glad you are feeling better xx

Nata Amores said...

Gorgeous outfit!
Love the floral top and the boots and bag.
(:

www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ouuh Love your hat and this whole outfit! Very Cute! I feel a lot better too:) I slept 15 hrs. on sunday hah! Sleep and cough syrup seriously WORKS!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love those boots! so cool :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Ayanna Michelle said...

love love love that bag. You look pretty adorable in that hat as well! You pulled it off =)

Quench Fab

xxyy said...

Glad you had a fun weekend.
Love that hat and top.xx

paislea said...

gorgeous. i love that dress!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

White Bazaar said...

Love the boots and dress, you look lovely! x