Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a great birthday with family and friends. We all met up at Clear Springs for dinner. What I love most about spending time with them is that we can sit, enjoy dinner and have a great time with no worries what so ever. I ate so much but the food was great. Now I'm just laying in bed with my daughter who is sleeping so peacefully. I'm sorry to make this short but I'm extremely tired. Goodnight everyone.

For more photos of my birthday dinner click here.

Jackie

Lace dress- Charlotte Russe
Heels- Zara
Bucket bag- Old Navy

11 comments:

Sanny said...

That's one lovely dress and you guys look so cute together (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Laura said...

NIce pics and post...I like your shoes...

follow me on twitter if you want

Unknown said...

you look soo cute and happy on your birthday!!

LOVING your make-up!

I totally didnt know you had a little girl!

I remember you posting pics with her but i just figured it was ur sister or niece! My bad! You just look so young!.... well done you for being such a yummy mummy!!

xoxo

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

happy birthday! Sounds like you had a lovely time - while looking hot in your lace dress xx

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

xxyy said...

happy bday! Wish you all the best.You looked gorgeous.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm in love with your dress! It suits you so nicely! The heels are amazing too, I almost bought them one time.


Sara

http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

Andee Layne said...

so pretty and im loving those heels! xo

Jenna Hughes said...

you looked so pretty on your birthday! happy birthday! MY birthday is tomorrow :)

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Happy (late) birthday lady! Glad to hear you had a good time...that dress is just perfect for the occasion :]

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I love the lace dress. So CHIC!

Law1sfab said...

oh I love this dress, I hope you had a great birthday. You look so pretty in this dress, I love a little lace XXX