Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bookworm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boyfriend and I found a new spot to take pictures. But the weather was pure torture. It took us roughly 20 minutes to take these photos I could not bare it. After taking my pictures we went to Blockbuster to rent a few movies. We watched Bounty Hunter staring Gerald Butler and Jennifer Anniston really funny movie. My boyfriend had to study for one of his classes that he's taking over the summer. So I'm left with my daughter who is fighting her sleep at the moment. The outfit I'm wearing is simple the top I bought from Zara when I was in Vegas. My most favorite about the outfit are my wedge booties from Forever21 also purchased while I was in Vegas. Well I hope you all have a great night until next time. Tootles.

Jackie

Top- Zara
Skirt/Wedge Booties- Forever21
Sunglasses- Charlotte Russe

bloglovin

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Very cute pictures & outfit. Love, love, love the shoes. I want them. You're such a cute, pretty nerd. =D